In addition to iDTGV and iDBUS we have now added another low-cost carrier, OUIGO, on Capitaine Train.
What is OUIGO?
It’s a new French high-speed rail operator (a SNCF subsidiary) which offers extremely low prices, especially for connections in the South-East region.
What makes OUIGO unique?
- Tickets start at €10 for adults and from €5 for children.
- The tickets are not refundable but may be exchanged for other OUIGO tickets.
- You can bring along one piece of cabin-sized baggage and one piece of carry-on baggage for free, and every additional piece costs €5.
- There is only one travel class on these blue and pink trains.
- OUIGO covers routes between Marne-la-Vallée and the South-East of France (Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nîmes, Valence, Avignon, Aix-en-Provence… See the map below).
It's that time of year
The launch of OUIGO on Capitaine Train coincides with the OUIGO Christmas sales, which start today.
As the cheapest tickets (only €10) are naturally the most sought after, we recommend that you book as soon as possible to benefit from the best bargains! First come first served…
By the way: Christmas sales for SNCF tickets open October 17th, Deutsche Bahn (DB) October 15th.